How to Join the Knights of the Mashing Fork:
- You must be a legal aged person who brews their own beer.
- You must be willing to continually improve your brewing skills. First and foremost, this is a
homebrewing club, and producing quality beer is the main goal.
- Participation on the forum is highly recommended. This is also where you'll find out when events are happening.
- Knights will receive extra access on the club website, be able to participate in other club events (jamborees, parties,
pub crawls, competitions), purchase bulk grain/hops at VERY REDUCED prices, and enter public competitions under the club's name.
- General membership is open for $15 a year. (You can save $30-60 on just a single bag of grain through our club bulk buys!) This fee
helps fund the club website as well as other projects/events.
- Knights are not guaranteed wort from club brews, but are always welcome to attend, regardless. There is still the chance to
observe, learn, drink, eat, and socialize. When there is space available for extra wort to be brewed, you can sign up for $20 per 5 gallons.
This activity will be coordinated on the forum.
Keepers of the System (KotS)
- Because of the physical size of the club system, a core group of 8 members max are responsible for the planning, use, and upkeep of the brewery.
- KotS members, when new space allows, will unanimously vote in a Knight into this tier.
- There is an additional one-time and non-refundable $150 system buy-in (optionally broken into 2 payments) which gives you part ownership of the brew system.
- The annual dues is $100 and includes the cost of 5 gallons of wort for each of the 4 club brews that year.
- This level of membership guarantees wort availability and voting rights.
For detailed information, see: Knights' Codes
If you are interested in joining either level, e-mail: [email protected]